Interested in volunteering for GovHack?
GovHack is free to attend and participate in. Volunteers coordinate all the necessary components for the competition so participants only need to bring themselves and their devices to compete. We invite you to come and learn more about running a Hackathon and working with open government data- join us in delivering GovHack for its 10th year anniversary!
Our Expectations of our Volunteers
- You will know the skills needed for your role and how to successfully employ them within it
- You will do the things you commit to doing and will let the team know when you hit problems
- You will abide by our GovHack Code of Conduct
- You support our Purpose, Vision and Values
- You will be willing to assist when required, when we need things to get done quickly
- You will have fun, learn a bunch of new skills and work within a great team!
We currently aren’t recruiting. Further information on each role is available below.
National Operations Team
We are no longer recruiting for the 2019 National Operations Team. Recruitment for the 2020 team will begin in February 2020.
State / Territory Operations Teams
We are no longer recruiting for our 2019 State Operations Teams, if you are interested in getting involved at a State level, please email email@example.com, otherwise 2020 State Team recruitment will begin in March 2020.
Local Event Teams
We are no longer recruiting for our 2019 Local Event Teams. If you are interested in getting involved by hosting or assisting during the GovHack weekend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 2020 Local Event recruitment will begin in June 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com