ATTENTION CODERS, CREATIVES AND DATA CRUNCHERS… AWESOME FREE EVENT WITH FOOD AND PRIZES!
GovHack is for coders, designers, entrepreneurs, digital media creators, story tellers, analysts, journalists and anyone that wants to tap into the vast amount of information made available by governments.
It is not what the name suggests but actually a three-day event in which teams of people try to solve real-world problems from publicly available government data. During the weekend participants will join teams, decide on competitions to join and create a project page, proof of concept and a video that tells how the data can be used.
Venue Capacity: 40
Venue Opening / Closing Hours during the GovHack weekend:
Friday: 6pm – 8pm
Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
- The venue is fully accessible
- There is parking available on-site
- Lunch will be provided, only
- No public transport information is available at this stage
- Yes – We are all an ages event! Under 18s can attend without parent/guardian supervision