Venue / Travel Information
- Security are onsite 24/7 and can give access to the space when people arrive.
- We are all an ages event! Under 18s can attend without parent/guardian supervision
- Venue Capacity = 150
- This space is wheelchair accessible. There is a lift straight up to the room and no stairs.
- There is limited parking on campus. Parking is paid per hour using the ticket machines located in every carpark on campus.
- The tram stops directly in front of the university. There are also a Wilson’s Carpark across the road from the campus as well as many bus stops.
University of Adelaide North Terrace Campus will be open for competitors in both Youth Node and Adult Node categories Friday 6th September 6 pm – 9.30 pm, Saturday 7th September 8 am – 9 pm and Sunday 8th September 9 am – 5 pm with full facilities (Wi-Fi, printing/photocopying, research/brainstorming spaces) available to competitors during these times.
Full catering will be offered throughout the weekend competition. If you have any special dietary requirements, please make sure you include these details when registering.
Sponsored by University of Adelaide, School of Economics